Sunday, January 24, 2010

AUSTRALIAN OPEN FTW!!


We all love Grand Slams. Especially this one (my personal fave was French Open, but, uh.). Somehow, it's ironic that I hate every kinds of sport (coz I lack talent in any of them. Srsly man, galah panjang pun aku tak lepas.) but when it comes to tennis, I'll go gaga all over *hits a distorted rendition of 'Bad Romance'*. Well of course, everyone know the reason why.



.....
......
.......



RAFAEL NADAL!!!!

Last year, he reduced Federer to tears at the very arena (though Fed-Ex seemed to launch some kind of revenge plot on him later that year). This year, he seemed to have a very good start (beat Ivo Karlovic earlier today, pas ni jumpe Murray *curse Murray*) and I hope that he'll win Aussie Open again!

Btw, at this very moment I wish I have all the luck in the world to be able to hitchhike Leana's ride to Aussie so that I can watch my man Rafa reduce Federer to tears again!! GAHHHHH!!!!

LEANA, NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


papehal pun, VAMOS RAFA!!!! \(^O^)/

1 comment:

Julia C said...

I didn't know you watch grand slams too! :D