Saturday, February 6, 2010

NOTHING

"I have 14 (plus one. accident lah.) scars. Each one of them reflects the despairing events that I have endured in my whole life. I shall bring them to the day of my demise to remind myself how life could sometimes be cruel, and how one could actually stand up and live a more beautiful one"

Indirectly, I blame my paternal relatives for my scars.
(Directly, it will always be Subconscious :\ )

And kids, scars are not worth it. People will ask. Your spouse will ask. Your mom will ask, with teary eyes and suicide threats.

God will ask. It's not yours for you to damage it.

Better go and cut an apple. Coz an apple a day heals scars away (nasihat pharmacist terpesong).

And should you run out of naturally-occuring serotonin, buy Choki-Choki. Satu peket singgit, effect same cam makan Cadbury, 5 tubes are enough for one week.




Don't ask. I'm making a research on SI.

4 comments:

haziqrazab said...

i wish blogger had d 'like' button as in facebook..

=D

boxOFjuice said...

*thinks this is thought provoking yet feels not the need to say anything*

creamydreamy said...

*I cant stop smiling reading this blog of urs...* ;)

i am mai said...

meh, i find blood donating more pleasant than cutting. at least more blood would gush out that way...


what's SI?