Monday, March 14, 2011

let's go back in the time machine... to ancient India...

Taken from my old blog on Friendster (lol gila ancient!):

Every single psy-trance headz know and realize the fact that this particular sub-genre of dance music is heavily related with drugs. Hell, I do realize this too, ever since I first fell in love with it. People say that psy-trance is LSD, and LSD is psy-trance. Heck, what did they know about it?

For me, I didn’t approve the idea of psy-trance is drug music. Hell, I know psy-trancers all over the world took LSD in the middle of a Full Moon party [I didn't], but isn’t the music more enjoyable without lysergic acid diethylamide? A lot of people thought that "Oh, if I take acid I’ll slip into a trip so that my senses will be more sensitive and I’ll experience the true beauty of psy-trance". Yeah yeah… wait till you experience bad trip.

Let me tell you something, you don’t necessarily need acid to experience real trance-like effects. Oh, and hell, I’m not only talking about the psy-trance community and acid alone, I’m talking about the whole dance music community, bet you take acid or E or GHB or crack or whatever. If you really wanna enjoy the music even more, all you got to do is listen it with your ears and your heart. That one always work, for me. If you still can’t feel it, try listening it with the aid of some multi-sense tools (that’s a geeky double talk for visuals). That’s why God created VJs — to help you enjoy the music without drugs of course. Psy-trance lovers can always enjoy the music by listening it by headphones, and sit in front of psychedelic visuals on TV/ computer/ LCD projector/ plasma screens [the bigger the better]. Hard to find such visuals? Winamp AVS will help you, for sure. Or just drag the Kurst VJs into your home [or you can always go to ALT*CTRL, a visual festival in UK. Or similar events...]

Well actually, you can get a lot of benefits if you ditch drugs. I don’t wanna say it in an old mama way, but anyways. First of all, of course, you won’t experience bad trip. And the risk of being OD’ed to death. And then, you can always save your money to buy Final Scratch if you’re a vinyl hardcore fan, or even upgrade your TT to SL1210MK5G [or if you prefer, SLDZ1210]. Then again, you don’t have to be a fugitive by running away from policemen. And best of all, there will be no such RAVE act in the USA. Oh, you might even end up being Paul van Dyk and be the No.1 DJ in the world, even being the next German president or something. Remember, PvD don’t take drugs.

Well, I don’t wanna nag more here. If you still can’t leave those acid/E/GHB/ice crack/such and such, just take this simple step. Take 20 Panadols and wash them down with Coke. You’ll definitely fell into a massive trancelike state…. with slim chance of recovery, that is. Oh never mind, you can always resume your trip in heaven. Hell, maybe.



I can't believe I wrote this when I was 13. Seven years later and I'm preaching the entheogenic properties of LSD already! Hahaha. Well, you can still say I'm an anti-drugs person (lol that's kinda hard to believe isn't it), but psychedelics have at least some benefits to mankind so yeah. Just don't take drugs for the sake of drugging yourself, if you know what I mean. You still have DMT in your brain. Use that.


Don't let Hofmann cry in his grave, he wrote LSD: My Problem Child already
Alice

No comments: