Friday, April 8, 2011

ozora!!!


Hi
Long time no [proper] updates? So sorry, I have CELS test on Saturday and Physics test next week. And sorry for updating with - of all things - this.

Anyhoo.

OZORA!!! This is exactly where I want to be! Awesome music, awesome deco, awesome lineup, awesome stuffs (a psychedelic labyrinth! How cool is that?).

I kinda like Ozora better than FMF. Not that I've been to any of them, but Ozora seems to have a warmer, more ethereal vibe. And more Shpongle and Twisted people, that's for sure. One of my Facebook friends is going to Ozora this year, and dammnnn how I wish I could go with him! Simon and Raj are going to have a special set this year (it's Shpongle's 20th anniversary!). Must be awesome. Sigh.

Guess I'll just stay here and trance dance to Ineffable Mysteries
Alice

No comments: