Thursday, August 4, 2011

New wishlist (in no particular order)

  1. Shpongle!!!
  2. A pair of LED poi.
  3. If that's too expensive, a pair of psychedelic striped poi
  4. PiHKAL
  5. LSD My Problem Child
  6. Some Bodyline stuffs, especially this bag
  7. Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming
  8. A new mp3 player, preferably 4GB coz my 4-year-old one buat hal
  9. Something decent from Dream of Lolita (I'm still drooling over Melty Chocolate btw)
  10. A dreamcatcher
  11. Psychedelic tapestries :D
  12. Lovely cotton fabric, like these
  13. Any kind of cotton as long as I can make a dress out of it
  14. Yardley English Rose. It's been long since I use that
  15. A loliable black blouse
  16. A loliable anything. Preferably classic/aristocrat stuffs
  17. A gorgeous coat. One that reminds me of Moi-meme-Moitie. Perhaps something like this or this
  18. A mini sewing machine
  19. Hippie chic jewelleries & clothing
  20. Can I ask for Isaac here? XDDDDDD
  21. More rings! Hahahahaha
  22. A make up set
  23. Melatonin + choline + B6 pills for my dreams
  24. A new dream journal. Yang lama dah nak penuh
  25. All A's for this sem. Get into Pharmacy School. Failing that, get into Pharmtox Department
  26. More shoes
  27. I need my 10 lucid dreams per month back
  28. Supply of legal psychoactives. Pseudoephedrine. Salvia (lol jk!)
  29. DJ set
  30. Digital camera
  31. As usual, Raphael.



I get what I want. Insya-Allah. (Including that Raphael part hahaha!)
Alice


3 comments:

muted philosopher said...

did you intentionally list down stuffs impossible to obtain? haha~

Maya Arielle said...

Which one is impossible? Adrien/Raphael? Hahaha, nothing's impossible when there's a will baby :P

Otherwise almost everything is reachable (and bagi hadiah-able!)so hint hint :P

Taryn said...

Love lists --brilliant =)