Sunday, October 23, 2011

23 October

This post is for my friend, one of my best ones, the coolest person I've ever known personally in my whole life. She whose unique insights on life changed those of my own, whose myriads of wonderful books expanded my reading list, whose exquisite taste in music enriched mine, whose talent and passion for art never failed to amaze me, whose beautiful poetries cheered me up and made me wonder, whose patience with my immature antics made me learn, whose sincere help brought me out of misery at times when I didn't know who else can I turn to, whose genuine friendship rekindled my hope. She whose 20th birthday is today.

Happy birthday dear Leana. Age is not just a number, it is also Experience, Maturity and Wisdom. May Allah bless you always, and in everything that you do. Sucks that I didn't get to give you a handwritten letter, but I got Julian to write something for you. Hope that will suffice :P See you this summer :D


1 comment:

Juju said...

Awwwwww tim, THANKS! ;__; ily!