Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i *cough cough* love older guys

I guess since I am already over 18 I won't be regarded as a lolita (as in Nabokov) by thinking so? XD

Aw come on, who doesn't love handsome older guys? They are, after all, more mature than your peers, have greater insight on life, probably more caring, etc etc... Considering that the average guy's mental capacity is 2 years younger than his actual age (while us girls' mental capacity is 2 years older than our actual age... statement not supported by any statistical facts, just a sweeping statement XP), dating someone your age would mean dating a person who's 4 years younger mentally than you! And that simply means more drama, more immaturity, more "ala hunny bunny bucuk-bucuk, b nak kiss cikit takkan tak boleh, majowk kang". Things would be even worse if you decided to date someone younger than you. So as a safety precaution, I would go for older guys okeh thank you.

Guys like this:



the great Simon Posford, a.k.a. Hallucinogen, a.k.a. Younger Brother, a.k.a. one half of epic psybient duo Shpongle (okayyyyy he's not that old, but damnnnn he sure is gorgeous!)

Shpongle. No, Simon bukan yang sebelah kanan. Itu Raja Ram Rothfield. Yes dia sangat quirky, I love him, but not as much as I love Simon :P

Next one would be:



You know I am obsessed with this guy for months already. The father of lucid dreaming, Dr. Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D. He's a genius (he developed various techniques for lucid dreaming), a man well versed in the matters of consciousness. And he's a funny man as well :D

(side note: I love guys in academia. I wanna marry one someday. Perhaps my mentor, or my lecturer, or the director of the pharmaceutical company where I will be working at, or the Dean of Pharmacy at Otago)

Another gorgeous older guy:



Neil Gaiman! Okay fine, he's married, his daughter is almost as old as I am, I know I know, but he's sweeeeeet! And he's such a dear father, I tell you. Go check out his journal.

And here's some other guys I fancy:

Gary Oldman. Well cough cough, I gotta be frank, he's only gorgeous in Dracula XPPPPP


Gerard Butler. Hey, don't ask me why I chose this picture :P

And last but not least:

Everybody loves the immortal Keanu! Neeeoooo! *bunyi panggil kucing Leana*


If you have to ask, yes, I took drugs today
Alice

1 comment:

Gail said...

Lol @ the immortal Keanu Reeves. What's the difference between 1994 & 2008?