Tuesday, February 8, 2011

yes, i now have a dream journal

If you want to become lucid, it would be very helpful if you keep a dream journal and improve your dream recall. Through this, you will be able to detect patterns in your dreams and recognize dream signs so that it will be easier for you to distinguish between your waking life and your dreams. I kept a physical DJ last year, but stopped after the second week because well, there's no fun in keeping my bizarre dreams to myself. Online dream journal sounds very awesome, so I created a new blog for dream purposes (I may also post lucid dreaming-related stuffs there instead of here). I decided not to keep a dream journal at specific dream sites (like my favourite, the Dreamviews Lucid Dreaming Community & Resource DJ) because, um, I may post crappy things in my DJ so kakakakakakaka!

So yes, feel free to visit my DJ: http://dimethyltryptamine-trip.blogspot.com (aw can't help it, DMT is cool dude!)

In the meantime, happy dreaming!
Alice

No comments: