Saturday, May 21, 2011

NRT


I watched this ad for the first time on TV3 around 2 years ago. And every time I watch it, I couldn't help but to think of my dad. Now that I'm away from home, watching this ad once again made me cry. I love my dad so much (even though I never show it, we're one weird family), I couldn't bear the thoughts of losing him to diseases related to his habit. My whole life was spent living away from him (he worked at Singapore when I was 11, and I went to boarding school when I was 13), and I pray to God to give him good health so that I could spend more time with him. I saw what happened to my cousin's father (also a hardcore smoker) and it breaks my heart every time I think of it. I don't want dad to end up like that

Guess I should really introduce nicotine replacement therapy to him. Better late than never

No comments: