Tuesday, November 24, 2009

blackrose_revamp

heya~
i noticed that my blog has became unbearably negative, both in terms of the contents as well as the number of posts
so this holiday, i have a good news - i'm going to do some revamping works!
might remove some of the redness and opt for something...uh, pink?
(confessions: i, uh, actually love pink. coz i'm a lolita neh! ^^)
maybe something Melty Chocolate-esque, coz I actually love mint x brown :D
but nuh, that doesn't mean i'm completely abandoning my black. I am, after all, Alice of Phantasmagoria. but yeah, Alice needs her dose of Sweet Lolita so that she won't hurt people anymore.
for those whom I've been hurting through my blog, hontoni gomenasai~
and uh, pray that I'll have enough willpower to turn this dream into reality! Celcom Broadbad (i intentionally left the 'n', never mind that) is capable of draining my every last drop of willpower, so I may take longer time. humhumhum.

Best wishes.
Alice :D

No comments: