Friday, June 17, 2011

it's holiday, holiday, gotta get down on holiday!

TIME TO UNLEASH REBECCA!
too bad the video was removed, though.

I have 3 weeks of holiday. I swear I won't do anything academic during my holiday (besides my usual lucid dreaming/psychoactive drugs researches maybe). In the meantime, I have another list. I love making lists, it makes me feel more organised. #yeahright

Alice's List of Things to Do During a 3-Week Long Holiday (in no particular order)

  1. Sew one two freakin lolita dresses!!! Buy sewing stuffs, Google up tutorials, draft patterns. Sew a petticoat.
  2. Learn at least 10 new poi tricks from this guy by the end of the holiday. Buy/make one proper sock poi. (you wanna buy this for my un-birthday? It's a bargain!)
  3. Get back into lucid dreaming. Haven't got one for 2 weeks already, and I can't even blame pseudoephedrine this time. Also, resume writing in dream journal. Poor guy got abandoned for almost 2 weeks, too bad.
  4. Spend all day in secondhand bookstores. Scribes is a warm and cozy place to be at this winter.
  5. Start writing The Maya Dream (my writing project, ideas courtesy of Leana. Planning to write a dream journal-like novella).
  6. Finish up abandoned artwork and start on new ones.
    it's psylocybe as in PSYlocybe. :P

  7. Trip to Cadbury World. A must!
  8. Trip to the beach, perhaps. Tunnel Beach maybe.
  9. Trip to Oamaru. I don't wanna spend the whole holiday stuck in Dunedin.
  10. Finish up reading The Psychedelic Experience, Art of Dreaming (and other Castaneda books I abandoned), DMT: The Spirit Molecule (still hasn't arrived).
  11. Watch movies and TV series. Medical Investigations is awesome.
  12. Lolita photoshoot at the Botanic Gardens. :D
  13. Shopping spree! Savemart shopping spree!
  14. Bake something. Or, try new recipes. What? I do love cooking! More so when it comes to cooking stuffs I love to eat, like weird Indian curries and French stuffs. Potato gratin sounds simple; maybe I'll start with that.
  15. Make a new song. I accidentally got a new song while frying my hash brown last night, but I didn't record it so I've lost it already. Grrr.
  16. Post Leana's On The Road. Heeeeeee sorry for the delay XP
Let's just hope I won't end up abandoning this list and spend the whole 3 weeks glued to the computer, scrolling through Memebase instead.
Alice

No comments: