Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm posting for the sake of updating

It's lame, I know. But somehow I can't find any willpower to write anything here. Of course, there are loads of things to write, like how I purchased my dearest Baby the Stars Shine Bright shirring JSK (will write about it. It's in the draft list.), or how I spent my whole 1 month of holiday doing nothing but making and selling kuih so that I am able to buy the aforementioned Baby, or how I was slightly disappointed with my Sem 2 results, or how I was devastated upon hearing the news that this year's admission to University of Otago's Health Science First Year foundation will be much tougher than before, or how I felt about the current rage over Muslim lolitas. Yes, there are lots of things to write. There are also lots of other more important things to write, i.e. my Biology Human Awareness Essay, ESLS Investigative Studies final draft, Malay In-Depth Studies essay, 3 essays for Otago admission...the list goes on. That's why I don't write much these days. Essays and reports and whatnots engulfed me. Can't run away, uh.

(Before you start, please don't compare me to other fellow AUSMAT bloggers. Humans have different capabilities, and even in the blogosphere, this has no exception.)

Anywho, I am still going to update my blog from time to time. Time to time may range from days to weeks to even years. I have lots of things to write, but let me find my time first. Maybe I should cut my time lurking on egl/egl-related communities. Before I get obsessed with egl, I always find some time to update my blog. Ha.

By the way, I'm going to have my Otago interview at the end of this month. Hope I'll pass it, else I'll be doomed. Doomed as in not able to further my studies overseas. That's a catastrophe, considering that almost everybody in my neighbourhood knew that "anak Rosidah nak pergi New Zealand tahun depan weh!". Gah seram.

Haha. See you later. And welcome, dear new followers. :D

2 comments:

haziqrazab said...

finally u wrote somethg for me to read !!

viel gluckwunch on ur interview !!

=)

Mykki said...

Hmmm I understand the feeling of not updating the blog that often. Sometimes I can't think of things to write in mine either.

I should make a list of topics...maybe that will keep me on track.