Sunday, January 2, 2011

like any other blogs, a new year post

2010 had been a wonderful year for me, a year of achievement. Ececeh, mukadimah gila poyo. But it's no doubt that 2010 had been better than my previous years, because
  1. I celebrated my first year of no cutting
  2. I passed my IELTS with my desired band
  3. I passed my Otago interview
  4. I became more active in lolita fashion, including managed to make my first handmade JSK
  5. I managed to complete my internal assessments okayly (hahaha gila word)
  6. I passed my SACE with flying colours, and got two merits in the process
  7. I had reached my goal of getting lucid dreams once per week
  8. I graduated from AUSMAT, the "toughest preparation program in INTEC"
  9. I had awesome people as classmates and lecturers
  10. I, uh, survived the year without falling for someone? XDDDD
Alhamdulillah, thank God for every bits of happiness that He gave me throughout the year. And thank God for every bits of uncomfortable moments as well, because they taught me something about life (like, recently I've learnt that it's always a bad thing to keep things from your acquaintances, especially benda2 yang ko tak puas hati. Baik cakap awal-awal daripada accumulate banyak-banyak di kemudian hari).

For 2011, although I'm not the one who makes (and keeps!) resolutions every time a new year arrives (my resolution for 2010, like the previous years starting from 2006, is to be more organised - I'm pretty sure I'm still a disorganised person by the time I'm writing this!), I thought it would be cool to list down my goals for 2011. After all, those who fail to plan, plan to fail right? Hahahahahahaha XD
So here goes nothing:

Alice's List of Things She Might Wouldn't Even Achieve Being A Pessimist That She Always Is
  1. Stop being too pessimistic!
  2. Be organised. Just organised, not "more organised" because I was never an organised person to start with
  3. Reach 2nd year of being sober free from cutting. April is not long from now, go bebeh go!
  4. Have at least two lucid dreams per week. By the end of the year, must have at least one lucid dream every alternate days.
  5. Read more books, including deep philosophical stuffs. And physics stuffs, because I suck at physics.
  6. Should I find any headshop at NZ, refrain self from buying LSD/peyote/Salvia/DMT (shoot, think I've found one)
  7. Survive Health Science First Year with more than B. Get Dean's List or whatever (awwww Prof. Duffull~~)
  8. Under the conditions in which I fail to pass HSFY with at least a B, beg JPA to allow me to take pharmacology
  9. Survive first year at NZ with as little tears as possible. Aw shucks.
  10. Make more lolita outfits. Assemble a hippie loli coord!
  11. Reduce compulsive buying. Since 'stop compulsive buying' is too harsh, reducing em will do
  12. Uhhh... socialize more?
  13. Get Melty Chocolate replica
  14. Update blogs moarrrr!!!!11!11!
  15. No romantic relationships whatsoever. Exceptions only apply if I manage to find Raphael
  16. Increase study hours. Less time online. Erk, contradict #14
  17. Improve music making skills. Make more songs. Explore other sub-genres, like, uh, breakbeat?
  18. Speak more English. Well, speak more in general. Resurrect grandma grammar
  19. Stop pendam-pendam hahahahaha
  20. Be less dependent and more independent
  21. Be a better muslimah and be closer to God :D
  22. The list goes on
Don't know if I will manage to achieve all of them though. Anyhoo, I do look forward to whatever in store for me this year. Marilah 2011!

By the way, thank you for following! (kes dah baru cecah 50+)
Alice

No comments: