Friday, December 24, 2010

the ocean also dreams (a song meme - Goa trance version!)

Nobody tagged me, but I still feel like making one here. Lame meme is lame, but who cares? XD


RULES :


1.Put your music library on shuffle.

2.For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3.You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.

Ok, go!


1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say

Zero by Astral Projection


2. How would you describe yourself?

Kumba Mela by Cosmix & Etnica (what dude seriously?)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

One Blinding Illumination by Cosmosis


4. How do you feel today?

Gift of the Gods by Cosmosis


5. What is your life’s purpose?

Fluorostani Transcendance by Unconscious Collective


6. What's your motto?

Navras by Juno Reactor (awesome)


7. What do your friends think of you?

Reload by Deedrah


8. What do you think of your parents?

Maian Dream by Astral Projection (!)


9. What do you think about very often?

Radioactive Rain by Infected Mushroom (typical of me)


10. What is 2 + 2?

Mai Mai by Jaia


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?

Astral Way by Etnica


12. What do you think of the person you like?

The Flame of Eternal Life by Chi-AD (gila awesome Raphael)


13. What is your life story?

Astral Warrior by Chi-AD (yeah!)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Liquid Sun by Astral Projection (ha!)


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Imagine if the World Was On Trip by X-Dream (oh yes, imagine....... )


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Spiritual Beings in Physical Bodies by Shakta (trance dance I reckon...)


17. What will they play at your funeral?

Dracul by Infected Mushroom (appropriate weh!)


18. What is your biggest fear?

The Prophecy by Astral Projection (Hari Kiamat kah?)


19. What is your biggest secret?

People Can Fly by Astral Projection (yes I can fly! In my lucid dream and in reality! XD)


20. What will you post this as?

The Ocean Also Dreams - Chi AD


Doesn't make sense, eh?

Alice

4 comments:

7/511 said...

I can't imagine how any of these would sound like D:

Mind linking em' all to youtube? Ehe. I think they've got cool titles mind you.

Maya Arielle said...

Haha, I was going to put them links today actually. I tell ya, many times in Goa trance, the song titles do not reflect the sounds of the songs in any way apart from their spiritualness XD
Done linking! Enjoy the weird world of mysticism, shamanism, psychoactive substances and cosmology XP

7/511 said...

They're all like 8 to 12 minutes! O.O I only have the attention span of 3 and a half minutes. 4 minutes is a stretch, 5? Forget it =.=' hahah. The only 12 minute song I have ever liked is 'In Case Of A Bad Trip' by The K.G.B and you can't even find it on youtube. Download lah kalau rajin:
http://mp3phoenix.net/en/Song-mp3-In-Case-Of-A-Bad-Trip/4A99C1/

Anyway, I've grown to like ONE BLINDING ILLUMINATION & SPIRITUAL BEINGS IN PHYSICAL BODIES. Not that I listened to all of these, just the ones I like the titles. Also, the seagull sounds on THE OCEAN ALSO DREAMS is pretty awesome. I like that.

Maya Arielle said...

Hahaha, I knew you were going to say that XD
The 8-to-12-minutes length is what defines Goa trance actually, one of the things that set apart Goa trance from its more commercial trance counterparts. Oddly enough, I think 8 minutes is still not enough , especially for songs with haunting synth sounds like Maian Dream (even though the whole song is practically 8 minutes of repeated synth sounds!). Gila kan? XD

And yeap! Spiritual Beings in Physical Bodies is also my current favourite. And if you listen to The Ocean Also Dreams carefully, you'll hear spoken words about how the ocean is the largest surface area around, in which man is far from supreme.
Title-wise, I love Fluorostani Transcendance

p/s: the link you gave me 404'd when I want to download it. But I found a 6-minute version of the song on youtube though. Will listen to it once my bandwidth recovers (gila slow sekarang!) XD