Saturday, December 12, 2009

kalau boleh jangan jalan sorang2, lelaki gile seks berada di mane2

I went to PC Fair today at Persada. Supposed to go with my bro, but since he's going with his friends by car, I had to go alone. There's no way I'm going to get in the same car with a bunch of fifteen-year-old boys. Actually, it should sound like this: there's no way I'm going to get in the same car with some strangers, be it male or female. I have mild xenophobia. Sorry. Anyhoo, I went there, giving my best fake smile of declination to the ravaging broadband promoters, circled the exhibition hall four or five times, visiting every booths more than twice in an attempt to 'compare the prices of things' (you know that's my hobby despite me being a compulsive buyer), and ended up buying a RM28 cooling pad, CD-RWs and a peculiar note book thing which looked (and smelled!) like chocolate. Total: RM40. Didn't buy RAM for Kiki, coz I forgot to check her specs. Kang men beli jek kang koma Kiki aku. Oh tidak.

Then as usual I went to City Square, having lack of better things to do. Went to MPH and bought myself some Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales Collection (inspired by last week's Supernatural. I need some gory, sexual, grotesquely freaky fairy tales among my collection of vampire romance). Saw a nice hardcover Alice that came with a cute White Rabbit necklace, but I already have my hardcover Alice. I need Through The Looking-Glass (MY BIRTHDAY WISH! INGAT TU!). Had my lunch at Summer (they serve the best rice burgers ever!) and played DDP. I dunno, when in [improper, ita-ish] lolita I felt compelled to play DDP. Of course I brought attention, but that's part of life wearing lacey, frilly, massively bell-shaped dresses. Whatever.

But that's not the worst part beb. It happened right after I went out from Innercity. As I was walking this particular jantan in yellow t-shirt walked VERY NEAR me, pretending to warn me about some wet floor ahead. I ignored him, and just walked away. After a few steps I noticed that he was following me, so I stopped and changed my direction. I thought that I was safe, but no.

(the following will be written in BM coz I express myself i.e. curse better in my mother tongue)

Aku perasan yang die dok ikot jek aku eventhough aku dah tukar direction, so aku jalan la cepat-cepat pegi escalator, n aku sengaje selit2 tengah2 org ramai. And hey whaddayaknow, die pon kejar aku n selambe jek berdiri kat sebelah aku kat escalator tu. RAPAT NAK MAMPUS. Aku ingat die berani wat setakat tu jek, so aku still ignore die. Muke pon aku x pandang. Betape terkezutnye aku bile die kuarkan henpon die pastu men hulur2 kat aku. Baru aku perasan yang die narnye try nak amek gambo aku ngan die. WHAT THE FUCK??!!!! Dahla dekat nak mampus!! Sial! Aku punye darah memang dah menyirap tahap gaban n without further thinking aku shove die sekuat ati n jerit "FUCK!!!". Aku ingat die nak lari ke hape, tp he still had the nerve to say "Janganla marah dik". MOTHERFUCKER BTOL LAH!!! Ade 2 orang akak kat depan aku, n bile diorang dengar aku jerit tu diorang pandang belakang n pastu geleng2 kepale. AKU PULAK YANG KENE! Gaknye diorang pikir aku ngah gadoh ngan bf . WTF GILE. Turun jek dr escalator aku trus lari gi tempat orang yg ramai gile n disappear from his sight. Aku lari sampai kuar dr City Square. Gi bas pun aku lari. Bangsat punye jantan.

I do regret not doing anything worse than shouting fuck, though. Like, I can take his phone and smash it to the ground floor (I was at the fourth floor) or even push him down the fourth floor, but for some reasons I DIDN'T DO IT. And somehow I forgot to bring my knife; if I do bring it I could straight away slash his face, or stab him on his stomach, or slit his wrist. Why the fuck did I not do it. Fucker. AAAARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Next time I'm walking alone, I won't forget to bring my knife. I need to buy a new one, a bigger one maybe, like the one I once used to cut myself like ikan kembung. That one was massive, and could scare away any possible harassing sex maniacs. Yeah. My God, I desperately need an ouji to protect me. I'm sick of being harassed by those bastards.

Oh, for the record, I wore all-black today. Nothing sexual about me really - no big boobs or butts, the only skin I showed was on my face (I didn't even show the skin on my hands coz I was wearing gloves). I dunno if those bastards considered my petticoats underneath my OP as my butts. Shit.

5 comments:

Bie Cimbelang :) said...

forget bout boobs n butts. sbb ko jln sorg2 tu die brani~die pervert tol la. desperate gile kot, dah lama x main (ok bahasa aku mmg xley bla)

arghh~aku kemarahan gak bace ko tulis neh cam aku plak yg kene~ cos laki2 pervert sumenye same. sumenye mendesak n gila babun buleh berkata 'ala dik jgn lah marah~'

MOTHERFUCKER.

ko jgn jln sorg2 lagi, mmg bahye la!

Maya Arielle said...

aku terpakse jln sorg2...wuwuwuwu~~
lgpn aku kat SHOPPING COMPLEX tu, pon kne kacau!
kalo aku jalan kat jalan yg sunyi ke hape ke tu mmg aku faham la
adeihhh...pasni terpaksela aku stop jalan sorang2 lg~~ T_T oh my freedom~

Aiman Toreq said...

hmmmm...
maybe dia bukan sex maniac or anything...
maybe he was like challenged by his friends to take a photo with a random girl...
sebab...
as you said...
there were nothing sexually appealing about you wearing all black and giving out not too much skin right?

Maya Arielle said...

aiman...noooo...he was alone, i swear
well, maybe sex maniac is a hyperbole, but the way he acted portrayed that he's one of those.
one thing for sure, he's a bastard. real guys don't approach random girls like that
oh the dead Victorian chivalry...

haziqrazab said...

pepperspray.. better.. n some handy weapons..