Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WTF

Ah... Year 12. It's when most AUSMATians lose a big part of their sanity. I can't wait.

Hectic schedule, assignments, exams/tests/quizzes every forthnight if we're lucky (every week if we're not). Goodbye carefree life during Year 11, we're gonna miss you.

And great, just great. I'm in the group Illawong next year. IL-LA-WONG. Some small town or whatever in New South Wales. Some people got group names from anime (Kirra. Okay kidding, it's another small town in Australia) and I got Illawong. Awesome.

AND contrary to popular belief, me and Leana won't be in da same class again. Bie, which I hoped as heck she would be my classmate next year, will also not be in da said Illawong group/class. Which means I need to find myself a new set of kamceng friends, if I ever find any. And that sucks real bad. You see, I'm not good at starting new friendship due to my, ugh, quiet nature and my reluctance to fit into existing cliques/posse. Whatever.

But prolly, I could live with that. I dunno. At least I won't be in da same class as _________. Don't start guessing guys. You'll be dissapointed.

1 comment:

boxOFjuice said...

T . T Sedihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. haah. Well we can always study together aite? Let's study real hard next sem! :D

I shall not surf the net daily for hours and not study at all anymore.

*INSAF!*