Friday, December 18, 2009

MELTY CHOCOLATE CRAZE!! nyaaaaaa XD


Hi. By this time I figured out that you guys know about my obsession on Angelic Pretty's Melty Chocolate collection


And now, to add petrol to the rage (of not getting myself a Melty Chocolate JSK), we now have Melty Chocolate phone!
The brown phone (Melty Bitter) will look aboslutely stunning with the mint x brown Melty Chocolate, while the pink phone (Melty Strawberry) is perfect with the pink x brown one, don't you think?
*puppy eyes* I want both phone and AP Melty Chocolate, pleeeeese :D

(off topic) By the way, talking about chocolates, I need Ferrero Raffaello. Can't find it anywhere in Malaysia now, though.

3 comments:

boxOFjuice said...

Fererro Raffaelo. They have it in airports. And maybe, Marks & Spencer or Coldstorage too I think.

NO NAME said...

tim!
gila comel baju tu :B

Maya Arielle said...

comel kan kan kan? ngeee :3