Thursday, November 4, 2010

change of plan

Special 'dress codes' have rendered my plans to wear sweet lolita/ my new Bodyline dress for my grand dinner inexecutable. The HEP head honcho says that should anyone fail to follow the dress code, i.e. long attires for ladies, no short skirts whatsoever, poor Head of Programme will suffer some bad consequences. Which means no knee-length lolita dresses. Friends said that lolita is okay since I'm going to cover everything below the knees with boots (which are not form fitting - I saw some of those around) but I dunno, better be safe than sorry. Aku kan budak protokol (Linda 2010).

So putting aside my Bio and Chem books for a while, I let my imaginations run wild and made this

I already have the blouse (not exactly the same as above, but passable), the hijab, the headdress (needs some more embellishments), the ring and the lace gloves. Gonna make the jabot myself. Found a nice aristocrat-ish long blazer at Peace, and planned to hunt for the skirt at Subang Jaya. Kasut tu pinjam orang je kot XD

So yeah, can't wait for SACE to end so that I can make preparations for the dinner (and CF perhaps) quick. Cakap pasal SACE, I only have two papers left - Bio and Chem. Maths, surprisingly, was not as horrifying as I would have expected. Alhamdulillah for that. As for the two others, hmm tak taulah, when it comes to language papers you can't say much coz they're very subjective anyway.

One thing for sure, sitting for three 3-hour papers while having a stabbing toothache sucks real bad. Let's hope that the ampicillin given to me will do wonders within its 3-day course. Kalau tak, aku demand balik RM35 aku tadi. But really, the pain is beginning to subside now that I have taken two capsules already.


How I am amazed with the power of modern medicine,
Future Pharmacist Alice

No comments: