Sunday, November 14, 2010

a short one about BBW

I'm very tired from 4 days of jalan-jalan patah kaki, but I wanted to make a blog post about this heavenly event, so here we go:


Books on the left are Linda's, the rest are mine. Bought on Day 1 and the media preview day (because apparently my Red Riding Hood impersonation wins the heart of the Wolfie, so I am now officially his BFF or something).
Total damage: RM 165
Books purchased:
  1. Palahniuk's Pygmy
  2. Crichton's Disclosure
  3. Crichton's Sphere
  4. The Gates by John Connolly
  5. Vlad The Last Confession by C.C. Humphreys
  6. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
  7. Venus in Furs by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch (hee hee...couldn't help it, I'm a masochist after all XD)
  8. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  9. Brother Grimm by Craig Russell
  10. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  11. Cleo by Helen Brown
  12. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  13. Intercession by Isa Kamari
  14. Queen Victoria Demon Hunter by A.E. Moorat
  15. Mr Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
  16. Cold Plague by Daniel Kalla
  17. Dream Searchers Book 2 by Andrey Reutov
  18. The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice
  19. Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino
  20. Horrible Science: Painful Poisons
  21. Vampire Kisses graphic novel
Bonus: my current Crichton collection (The Andromeda Strain, Prey and Next at home, State of Fear dah hilang)

(you ask me why I have 2 Pirate Latitudes? Well, one is for Top, but apparently he's too busy to meet me and claim his books (thus fulfilling his promises whatsoever), and I couldn't be bothered to remind him about it, so it shall remain with me at least until 2014. Your fault!)

Oh, by the way, thanks a lot Leana sebab tumpangkan saya kat rumah awak :D

No comments: