Wednesday, August 11, 2010

to you.

I'm sorry I did not support you during your worst moments. I thought I just want to let things be settled down first, and let you have the time to recover without me interrupting the process. 'Sides, I'm afraid if I act all counselor-y I'll make things worse. You know how bad I am in communications. The last time I did so, I made a friend get annoyed with me. I don't want the same thing to happen between us. Alas, I was wrong. Doing nothing is even worse, isn't it? I'm very sorry. I am concerned about you, it's just that I don't know how to show it. Maybe your other friends know you better than me, and know the best ways to cheer you up. Seems like I've been ignoring you, but I'm not. I know, I should do something with myself and my lame social skills. But yeah, I'm sorry.





No comments: