Friday, October 1, 2010

blogger paling malas

Heya. It's been a month. This time, my excuse would be the dreaded trial exam. Trial is awesome, we should do it more often, it doesn't matter if we get A in our Maths paper/managed to answer Malay paper perfectly within the time limit/ get into the Pelajar Cemerlang list or not, as long as we have tried our best yayyy!!! *cue fake optimistic squeal*

Anyway, I am not going to bitch about the trial exam or whatever, because I believe what's done is done, and it's my fault anyway that I didn't get anywhere near the expected level of an NZ-bound pharmacist student-to-be. I am here to bitch about how it feels when one is deceived.



Hahahaha, no wayy. You don't expect me to be that brave, do you? But one thing for sure, I am a 'feeler', therefore I can assure you that my hunch is quite reliable (although I felt that most of the time those 'hunches' are merely paranoia).

But yeah, when you look back, it's my fault anyway. I can perfectly understand why am I being deceived. So yeah, there's no need for me to bitch about it. Just felt like mentioning it here, because I was amazed with my ability to 'read' people's minds. Maybe if I were to be a sparkly vegetarian vampire, I would have real mind-reading abilities.



On a lighter note, I made a Soundcloud profile. For those unaware of the existence of this website, Soundcloud is a site for producers and DJs to publish their productions and remixes for free. I have published two track for you guys to listen to. Nothing remarkably awesome though, just a couple of no-vocal stuffs I made using FL Studio 9. I still can't pigeonhole my tracks into any genre, though. If you have any clue on which genre do my tracks belong to (progressive? techno? fidget house(XD)? ), please tell me. I'm a noob in music production hahahah. While you're at it, do drop a comment there. I need to know where can I improve myself, music production-wise.

Sneak preview: I bought a Bodyline JSK :D Shall post a review on the next post.

Don't want to write more. Have some sewing projects to complete. Till next time.
Alice

No comments: