Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i take drugs

I was introduced to binaural beats from my eagerness to induce lucid dreaming and astral projection. A bit skeptical at first, but since the science behind the whole thing is logical, I thought it won't hurt to give it a try.

(unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to lucid dream or astral project with the help of them binaural beats. Without them, however, I managed to partially move out of my physical body. Awesomeness.)

Anyhoo, last week, my friend on fb introduced me to this binaural beats software called I-Doser. Apparently, you can get all sorts of binaural beat 'doses' from this program, ones that can allegedly induce feelings of euphoria, hallucinations, intoxication, alertness, near-death experiences, things like that. It's the digital equivalent to taking drugs (or antidepressants, or caffeine, or aphrodisiacs, or whatever), sans the side effects.

(Legal DMT in my computer? YES PLEASE!!)

Of course I was interested. I am a Goa trancer, after all, and all Goa trancers will involve in hallucinogenics in one way or another (mine would be the natural DMT mentioned in my previous posts), so it's only natural for me to try the digital version of hallucinogens on I-Doser.

So I tried several doses, and here's the result:

Lucid Dream: As mentioned above, no lucid dreams with aids
AstralQH: Same as Lucid Dream. I am too Goa to astral project with aids lol
Ecstasy: It worked :D (hey, don't blame me, I'm curious :P)
Memory+: Not that I can feel the effects straight away anyway, so I dunno
Brain+: Didn't finish the dose, but even if I do I guess I'll have to say "Refer to Memory+"
TripQH: Nothing. Nada. Disappointed.
LSD: Didn't finish the dose because I was 'too scared'. First timer lol.
Anti-Sad: Played the dose, listened to it, fell asleep after 90%. Woke up, felt a sudden rush of despair, and cried uncontrollably for half an hour. Hebat punya opposite effect.

(didn't try DMT yet because I have plenty in my brain)


The verdict? I can safely conclude that I-Doser should be renamed as I-Placebo. I'm going to prove myself wrong by blind-testing Gates of Hades on some of my friends here, but for the time being I'll just stick to my placebo doses. And try full Peyote dose after this, perhaps.

(maybe you will be as awesome as this!)

2 comments:

Mykki said...

Sweet, another Lolita interested in astral projection!

Maya Arielle said...

You're into astral projection too? Cool!
By the way, I have read your dream journal. Awesome stuffs you've got there :D